The survival guide has everything you need to know about navigating this Thing. PLEASE read through it, as it contains important information to ensure we all have a fantastic weekend.
- This is a camping event. You will be camping.
- Restrooms will be maintained outhouses.
- We will provide some unmanned solar shower equipment, and the creek can be used to bathe with bio-friendly soap.
- Indoor showers and bathrooms are off-limits, please respect the lodge owner's wishes (and septic system limits).
- Bring your own dishes, utensils, and cups.
- There is no refrigerator, kitchen, or storage space available.
- Please bring trash bags to pack out your own trash.
- Only gas camp stoves are allowed.
- There will be hot and cold water available.
- There will be a 3-sink dishwashing station available at the outdoor kitchen.
- Please read the full information available in the Survival Guide.